o Al Shade
Bret Michaels' acceptance speech
Rikki Rockett (drummer of Poison) expresses his thanks to the CPMHOF on behalf of Poison!
Halestorm was inducted LIVE on-stage on July 30th, 2021 at The York Fair!
The band thanks the CPMHOF for their election prior to the Induction Ceremony!
Pete Palladino is honored to be inducted into the CPMHOF!
Bret Alexander expresses his thanks to the CPMHOF for the induction and for supporting our local music community!
Jeffrey Gaines is appreciative of the CPMHOF and his fans!
Rich Clare celebrates Pentagon's 50th year as a band and their induction into the CPMHOF!
A compilation video celebrating The Sharks' 2020 induction into the CPMHOF!
Congratulations to the illustrious acts voted into the Central Pennsylvania Music Hall of Fame! The following acts were inducted in 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023.
· 1. Authorization: By direction of the Central Pennsylvania Music Hall of Fame (CPMHOF), the Hall of Fame Selection Committee is authorized to hold an election every year for the purpose of electing members to the CPMHOF from the ranks of current/retired/deceased musicians, bands, and those entities who have been influential to growing and supporting the local music scene.
· 2. Electors: Active and honorary members of the Central Pennsylvania Music Hall of Fame Board of Directors and Advisory Committee shall be eligible to vote. These members must be well-respected in the local music scene—and maintain this status. There will be an additional group of third-party voters who will rotate on a biannual basis.
· 3. Eligibility: Candidates to be eligible must meet one (or more) of the following requirements:
o A. A(n) musician/band/entity (born in, from, or lived in Central Pennsylvania that has succeeded on a national scale. This would include – and not limited to – success with record sales, touring, having one or more hit song/charting track, national draw/popularity, and lasting impact.
o B. A(n) musician/band/entity must have contributed to the local scene and exemplifies success, longevity, influence, and/or impact.
· 4. Revocation: Any elected member of the Central Pennsylvania Music Hall of Fame or appointed member of the Board of Directors may have their status as “member” revoked, if they do not maintain the status of a well-respected leader.
· 5. Method of Election:
o A. Two (2) members of the Board of Directors will simultaneously serve as “A Screening Committee.” The duty of the Screening Committee shall be to prepare a ballot listing in alphabetical order of eligible candidates and to ensure that the integrity of the voting process is fair and maintained.
o B. An elector will vote for any number of candidates (maximum of 10 [ten]) that he/she deems worthy of election. These votes will be on a weighted scale, with ten points being assigned to the top selection, nine points for the next selection, and so on.
o C. Write-in votes are not permitted. Write-ins must be submitted formally in advance as nominations.
o D. Nominations may be formally submitted by anyone in advance of the formal voting process. A maximum of 75 that meet the eligibility criteria set forth will be on the official ballot.
o E. Any candidate in the top five or six that receives the highest number of votes of the ballots cast shall be elected to membership in the Central Pennsylvania Music Hall of Fame.
· 6. Voting: Voting shall be based upon the entity’s resume/legacy, skill, musicianship, integrity, character, and contributions to the local, regional, and national music scene.
· 7. Time of Election: Voting will be completed at the convenience of the Board of Directors (annually during the November/December timeframe). The vote shall then be tabulated by the duly authorized representatives of the Screening Committee. Inductions will be announced/released at the discretion of the President & Founder.
· 8. Amendments: The Board of Directors of the Central Pennsylvania Music Hall of Fame reserves the right to revoke, alter, or amend these rules at any time.